Many authors balk at even trying to play writer, but if they simply understood that it is not quite as difficult as they think that it is, and they continue to keep all of the profits.
Many people understand that self-publishing ebook isn't just a profitable enterprise. But they're quite straightforward to market provided that you choose a guerrilla strategy for book publishing and promotion.
So long as you own a current market, and have an excellent eBook that's free of mistakes, your eBook may grow to be a success, so offer you that additional income.
How can you do it?
That is where your guerrilla marketing strategy comes in.
1) Using keywords during the advertising page and about every piece of promotional literature.
2) Utilizing free media release sites often, remember to use those important search words not just in the title, but also during the launch.
3) Utilizing free post banks as vehicles to receive my selling page's connection on countless hundreds of sites.
4) Utilizing online storefronts that will record my eBook at no cost.
5) Utilizing the author's forums and sites that will allow you to announce your own eBook.
6) Using sites to declare your eBook and also encourage it.
7) Using others' sites to prepare virtual book excursions.